Countries visited - Scotland, England, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Austria & Italy
Miles travelled - 3436
Sunny days - 14
Coldest night - 2'C in the Dolomites, Italy
Highest Mountain Pass Travelled - 7327 feet
Most listened to music - 'Into the Wild' soundtrack by Eddie Vedder
Best showers - Loch Ken Holiday Park, Dumfries & Galloway, Scotland (extremely clean and best showers I have had in the UK in the last 9 years.)
Most useful things - Radio to listen to World Cup football matches, spare keys to the landy & bungy cords. Tent peg, BBQ Tongs & Duct tape to rescue locked in keys!
Least useful things - Factor 50 sunblock & Deet (a time will come for these!!!)
1) Not being able to see everybody before we left
2) Locking our keys in the landy twice (on day 1 and in Dover just before catching our ferry :-( Score on this Nick 1 Vs Vicki 1)
3) Nick accidentally bought alcohol free beer in Germany!! Major slip up!!
4) Realising how unfit we are.... but we knew that already
5) Weather in Germany & Austria - great if you are a duck!!
Nick & Vicki
Stonehenge to Cape Town 2010/11
If you have the chance, visit Scotland and go to Skye