- The faithful flannel and soap in times of need when there were no showers
- Liberal use of deodorant (the classic “dry shower”)
- WINCH – this came into its own in Cameroon! Allied to use of recovery ladders and rope…. All needed!!!
- Nicks ability to drive the Landy like a God at a severe angle – two wheels in rut – two wheels on hump....Vicks was calm throughout !
- Wet clothes after being caught in some serious thunderstorms
- Tyre compressor pipe that has succumbed to many days of heat – it has literally fallen apart into many pieces that resemble somebody cutting the pipe up with a pair of scissors. Nick managed to fix this using 5 meters of fuel hose…..its what Ray Mears would have wanted!
Nick & Vicki
Stonehenge to Cape Town 2010/11
We use the Engel fridge products